Star grading is a 3 year classification that entails an application to the Israel Ministry of Tourism
These steps will give you a good idea of what’s involved:
- Identify your Hotel classification. Go through the classification criteria and determine which of the hotel stars your Hotel fits into. (Is it 3 star, four star, four star superior five star etc.)
- Self-Classify your Hotel– from One Star to Five Stars, decide which star level you belong to, or if you wish to upgrade the facilities.
- Complete the Application form– fill in all your important details and forward to the Commissioner in Ministry of Tourism.
- Do not send your self conducted inspection.
- You will receive confirmation from the Commissioner that your application has been received.
- The assessor will contact you in order that the rating inspection can be conducted within 60 days of your application submission.
- The classification is conducted by the assessors and their report will be submitted to the Commissioner.
- You will receive a full report on your classification assessment from the Commissioner.
- Your certificate arrives – this must be on display in your reception area.
You are officially a Star Graded Property –! Your commitment to quality assurance is for a minimum of three-years and means you can provide your customers with confidence in the quality you offer.